RD's DAY PACKAGE
Check-in time : 10.30 am,to Check-out time 5.30 pm
Welcome Drink, Buffet Lunch, Hi-Tea, 10 Adventure Coupon/person, Artificial waterfalls, Party pool, Rain Dance with music, Indoor/ out door Games
₹ 1050 +Tax/person
Duration : 9.30 am to 5.30 pm
Welcome Drink, Breakfast, Buffet Lunch, Hi-Tea, 10 Adventure Coupon/person, Artificial waterfalls, Party pool, Rain Dance with music
₹ 1200 +Tax/person
Duration : 10.00 am to 5.30 pm
Welcome Drink, Buffet Lunch, Hi-Tea, 10 Adventure Coupon/person, Team Building activity Artificial waterfalls, Party pool, Rain Dance with music, Indoor/
(Min 20 pax for team building activity)
₹ 1400 +Tax/person
Welcome Drink, Buffet Lunch, Hi-Tea, BBQ (Limited) 10 Adventure Coupon/person, Artificial waterfalls, Party pool, Rain Dance with music
₹ 1275 + Tax/Person
- All prices mentioned above are exclusive of tax
- Prior Booking Mandatory ,Call 9980607744 reservations
- Please make 25% advance to confirm the booking
- Rain dance with Music – 3.45 pm to 4.45 pm
- Swimming attire is mandatory ,for usage of swimming pool ( Nylon clothes only )
- Kids Below 5 to 10 years 50% charge
- Mc/ Dj/Team building activity / Pa system provided on request at additional charges
- Adventure games based on coupon system (Archery,Shooting,Tyre swing,Ireland, x walk,swing walk,Mohak walk,Swing Bridge,Balance walk,Nut Walk,Vine walk , Burma Bridge ,Egypt ladder walk Require 1 coupon per game
- No Exclusivity is assured as there may be other guests availing the same facility at the same time
- 50% advance payment with Purchase Order of the estimated billing, calculated based on guaranteed number of guests at the agreed rate, needs to be paid at the time of Confirmation of the estimated bill amount.
- The RD’s management has a right to cancel the contract in case clauses 1 “Payments Schedule and Terms” are not adhered to.
- Personal Cheques will not be honored for corporate/ school/ college bookings.
- RD’s management will hold tentative blocking only till 3 days from date of booking by which time 50% advance with purchase order should be raised and confirmation on the given advance payment date. In case of non-payment of the advance payment or receipt of Purchase order by the given date, they hold the right to cancel the booking.
- After the confirmation of the event, if the event is cancelled, we levy 50% of the package amount as cancellation charges. For cancellations/postponements less than 72 hours before the event date, 30% charges of the package amount.For cancellations/postponements less than 48 hours before the event date. 50% charges of the package amount.
- For cancellations/postponements less than 24 hours before the event date. 100% charges of the package amount.
- In case of no show, resort will charge 100% of the agreed package charges.
- Any postponements will be accepted only 72 hours prior to the event date without any charges.
- Billing will be done as per the confirmed numbers or on actual numbers, whichever is higher.
- Apart from the Package everything else will be billed separately or collected individually from the guests.
- For day outing we take bookings for 15 pax and above. Food shall be prepared only for 10% of the number of guests guaranteed. Should the number of person exceed 10% of this guaranteed number the Resort would not be responsible to ensure consistency in the quality of food & service
- The RD’s does not provide storage facility / area for the goods / materials brought from outside the resort, other than the venue reserved for the said date and time.
- The management of RD’s Nature Retreat is not liable to any loss of or damages to belongings of the client or his/ her guests during the event.
- The client is liable for any damage caused to RD’s Nature Retreat property or equipment by the client or the client’s guests attending the event or the event management company employed by the client. All guest property should be removed from the venue immediately after the conclusion of the function including banner, backdrops, props, AV equipments, Mantap, floral, stages, liquor etc. The management will not be responsible for damages/ missing items if not removed by the guest/ suppliers.
- Placement of banners / posters or other branding materials will be allowed as per the RD’s policy & only at mutually agreed locations.
- Any material brought into the Resort has to be declared with the Security at the Time Office or the Porch and they can be taken out of the venue only upon producing the gate pass and subsequent security check at the time of leaving the venue.
- Fire Safety – In all events Fire Safety Regulations have to be complied with by the organizers / host. This is mandatory. Fire Exit Passages have to be left free during the setup & event by the organizer / host. Any Food served to the Drivers will be charged separately and will not be considered as the part of the package.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed.
- No Drinks allowed from outside including Hard Liquor as per the Govt of Karnataka Excise Act, any violation made, the management (license holder) shall be held responsible including prosecution.
- Swimming pool timings till 04:00 PM only. Swimming costumes are mandatory.
- Kindly bring your own swimming costumes.
- WE DO NOT PROVIDE ELECTRICITY FOR ANY EVENTS OF LARGE FORMATS. IF THE POWER CONSUMPTION IS MORE THAN 04 K.V, KINDLY ARRANGE YOUR OWN GENERATOR.
- Drivers Food will be chargeable. Drivers are not allowed to have food in the restaurant area with guests. However, they can use our staff pantry area for having food.
- Event management companies have to bring the props on their own. Resort props will be subject to availability and will be chargeable extra.
- Any type of cultural programs, public performance, stage set up in our venue, will be chargeable extra. For detailed prices please contact our sales department.
- Confirmation of any package is subject to acceptance of the above terms & conditions.
- Quite hours will be maintained between 10 p.m. and 7a.m. Because of the open design of the nature Sound can travel a distance. Please minimize sound / music since it might disturb other guests.
- Occupancy of site is restricted to the registered guests only.
- All children need to be supervised by a parent or guardian and Rd’s Nature Retreat is not responsible.
- Rd’s Nature Retreat is not responsible for any loss of valuables, accidents, or injuries.
- We try to keep our environment as clean as possible. Kindly do your part by throwing all trash in the Designated trash bins, including cigarette butts.
- CANCELLATIONS: An advance once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances. There are
- No adjustments for late arrivals or early departures. In the event of “No Shows” the customer will be Charged the full amount of the reserved time.
- Minimum 5 days advance booking is required.
- Reservations are taken on a “first come, first served” basis.
- RIGHT CONDUCT: We reserve the right to evict/eject any guest or group of guests should we find them engaging in fights, under the influence of illegal drugs, or generally disrupting the peace at the premises
- BREAKAGES / LOST Items: Any breakages / lost items related to the nature retreat caused by guest occupants during their stay will be charged to their personal accountability and will be settled in full Upon check-out. The amount to be charged is based on the price acquisition of such item(s) or the actual quote
- LIABILITY: The management assumes no responsibility for accidents, injuries, or loss of property Including theft, fire, flood, wind, or any act of God that may occur within the premises.
- Swimming costume compulsory.
- Storing of Hazardous goods in the room or resort property is strictly prohibited.
- ILLEGAL ACTIVITY: Rd’s Nature Retreat will not permit illegal activity anywhere on the property. Rd’s Nature Retreat management and staff will assist the police in every possible way (including Testifying) to convict anyone performing illegal acts or engaging in illegal activity within the premises.
- Guests should Compulsory wear Wrist Bands provided by nature retreat Executives In case of lost there won’t be entry inside Premises. Please contact any Executives in reception.
Come! Hear the jungle beats and experience
the naive life in the jungle at RD's Nature Retreat.
Address: # 83, Shivanahalli Village,
Ragi Halli Post, Jigani Hobli, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore – 83